Let’s be honest, the 4th of July is about the food and drinks. If you’re looking for an easy, festive treat than look no further. These white chocolate covered strawberries are fun and delicious and only require 3 ingredients.
It’s my sister’s birthday over July 4th weekend. We are having a cookout and I want a festive, sweet treat that isn’t too harsh on the waistline, but still sweet and delicious. I think these festive strawberries are the perfect treat for our celebration. I am also baking her a 4th of July cake that is red, white and blue-tiful!
These chocolate covered strawberries are fun to make with the kiddies. I love making festive treats, it’s kind of my thing. I get so much joy out of these patriotic chocolate covered strawberries and kids will too!
- 12 oz. bag White Chocolate Chips (I used Wilton Candy Melts but any brand is fine)
- Blue Sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse and dry strawberries.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave for 30 second increments and stir with fork until fully melted.
- Pour sprinkles into shallow cup.
- Dip strawberry into melted chocolate and cover roughly ¾ of the strawberry.
- Then dip the tip of the strawberry in sprinkles. Set on parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat with all strawberries.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes to harden chocolate completely.
- Store in air tight container until ready to eat.
Looking for other 4th of July treats, try Red, White, and Blue Yogurt Parfaits.